Formation and Strengthening People Based Organization:
- A total of 8 local Harawa-Charawa rights forum and 2 district level Harawa-Charawa rights forums at Sarlahi and Mahottari in Madesh province formed and functional
- Surdurpaschim provincial level Dalit land Rights Union was formed to advocate on the land rights issue of landless Dalits.
- The capacity of 10 volunteers and social mobilizers from 9 districts of Sudurpaschim Province enhanced on voter education campaign.
- A total of, 30 Harawa-Charawa youths (Boys-17 and Girls- 13) increased their capacity in leadership development and advocacy skills.
- A total of 32 representatives from National and District Harawa-Charawa rights forum enhanced their capacity for leadership development and movement building.
- National Agricultural Bonded Labours Struggle Committee formed to strongly raise voice and concerns for the rehabilitation of agriculture bonded labous: freed Harawa-Charawa, Haliyas and Kamaiyas
- A total of 5002 voters belonging Dalit communities actively participated and sensitized on voter education campaign.
- A total of 10 social mobilizers/Dalit activists trained and mobilized to organize, empower and mobilize for voter education.
- A total of 40 participants from Dalit CSOs/NGOs, potential leaders, potential candidates and social activists enhanced their capacity on social inclusion as per constitutional provisions
- One media house collaborated to disseminate ECNs outreach voter education materials, feature stories, broadcast jingle as well as to use the social media
- 500 copies of comprehensive report published and disseminated
- The Government of Nepal has formally declared the emancipation of Harawa-Charawa on 18 July, 2022
- The Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation of Government of Nepal endorsed rehabilitation guidelines for freed Harawa-Charawa, Haliya and Kamaiya.
- The Government of Nepal, ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security drafted a Integrated bonded labour act for the rehabilitation of agricultural bonded laborers; freed Harawa-Charawa, Haliya and Kamaiya in Nepal. Mr. Ganesh Bishwakarma, central chairperson of Rastriya Dalit Network (RDN) Nepal was nominated in act drafting committee.
- More than 10,000 landless Dalits in 18 municipalities of 9 districts of Sudurpaschim Province were facilitated in the collection of their data under the land distribution process of the Government of Nepal.
- The office of municipality at Bedkot Kanchanpur has given priority to landless Dalits and other marginalized groups in the land distribution process.
- A total of 1697 (Male-678 and Female-1019) were well aware about the land distribution policy and program of National Land Commission.\
- Sudurpaschim province government allocated 9 million to address the instrumental needs of Dalits and other vulnerable groups.
- Due to land rights caravan, more than 10,000 Dalit communities in 9 districts of Sudurpaschim Province became aware about the article 40 of (5) and (6) of the Constitution of Nepal.
- The central committee of different 6 political parties positively addressed the demands of agriculture bonded labours; freed Harawa-Charawa, Haliya and Kamaiya in their manifesto.
Coordination and Collaboration with local and Provincial Government)
- A total of 25 families belongs to very poor and oppressed including landless at Bedkot of Kanchanpur were supported for safe housing in partnership with the Ministry of Land Management, Agriculture and Cooperatives of Sudurpachim province government under Chief Minister Safe Housing Program.
- A total of 25 families belongs to very poor and oppressed including landless at Bhajani of Kailali were supported for safe housing in partnership with the Ministry of Land Management, Agriculture and Cooperatives of Sudurpachim province government under Chief Minister Safe Housing Program.
- Through the continuous lobby and advocacy, District Land Commission Kailali provided joint land certificates to 147 Badi families at Lamki-Chuha municipality of Kailali
- Through coordination with the Land Commission, a total of 22 landless Dalit families at Dhangadhi sub-metropolitan-9 Bangara Katan received a joint land certificate from the National Land Commission.